Mandy Antzoylatos is a professional coach and facilitator and draw’s on over 15 years of experience. Mandy works online and in-person with clients, privately and within organisations. Mandy draws on trusted methodologies and develops a bespoke offering to meet each client’s needs, often collaborating with fellow coaches and facilitators in the industry.
Mandy encourages her clients to listen to both their heads and hearts as this is an important part of the process. Mandy supports her clients to draw on their innate knowledge and experience in discovering their way forward.
Coaching clients include CEOs, directors, individuals in middle leadership roles, small business owners and students. The benefits of coaching support is experienced in both their personal and professional lives.
As an accredited diversity practitioner and gender reconciliation facilitator, Mandy conducts regular diversity management and gender workshops in work environments, at schools, with civil society and other interest groups.
Facilitation Skills: Mandy also offers an introduction to the joy of facilitation for anyone working with groups or teams. The course includes learning tools to create a space for people to learn and share, and skills for your role as a facilitator or team leader.
This interactive workshop is a wonderful opportunity for anyone wanting to make changes in their work life, create and explore new career opportunities by making clear and conscious choices with a sense of open sky possiblity thinking, purpose and clarity.
Have a look on Freedom44’s Facebook page for the latest information on the next Career Crossroad’s dates…
These group sessions focus on creating a visual representation of all you want in your life. Explore your dreams, find your focus and remind yourself of your strengths. Enjoy a fun, inspiring and exciting session with others.
Have a look on Freedom44’s Facebook page for the latest information on the upcoming Vision Board session dates…
AND you are invited to create your own vision board group at home or work with family, friends or colleagues with Mandy as the facilitator.
Contact Mandy to discuss and make arrangements.
Creative Retreats for Women: an opportunity to get in touch with your inner child and explore your creativity in a beautiful and supportive space.
Stillness Retreat: a time for you to practice guided and independent meditation, journaling, gentle movement, group work and ritual.
Contact Mandy to discuss upcoming retreats that are planned or to discuss new retreat opportunities.
“In essence, I support people to connect to themselves and others in order to reach their full potential. “ – Mandy Antzoylatos
Some of Freedom44’s clients:
Additional clients & projects Freedom44 has worked with:
- Inspirational Development Group (IDG), London: Facilitated induction sessions focusing on value-based behaviours for African-based staff of a global financial institution.
- TB HIV Care Association (National NPO): Designed and facilitated a ‘Business Unusual’ strategy and work plan session in the form of a shared learning platform.
- Hubble Studios (E-learning Agency): Designed an interactive workshop using transactional analysis techniques. Supported the team to interact in a more mature and effective way.
- Institute for Justice & Reconciliation (IJR): Designed and facilitated a gender sensitization and focus group discussion in a farming community for the Gender Justice & Reconciliation programme.
- One World Sustainable Investments:
- Lesotho: Facilitated focus group discussions with farmers, teachers and chiefs in rural Lesotho.
- Uganda: Facilitated multi-sectoral climate change adaptation strategy discussions.
- SADC Member States: Assisted with capacity building in preparation for COP (Conference of the Parties) climate change negotiations.
- FASSET: Presented and trained diversity management, business writing, presentation skills, customer relations for organisations in the financial sector.